"Anne is the quintessential consultant — she listens well, asks good questions, is easy to work with, and a great "thought partner." She is the person you want on your team if you want to get s**t done and not waste time. I will work with Anne anytime."
- Elvis Fraser, Founder, Sankofa Consulting (former Senior Program Officer, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation)
"Anne is a valued colleague and I highly recommend her to anyone needing a top notch consultant... The quality of her work is excellent and her ability to turn it around quickly was very impressive."
- David Pontecorvo, Senior Program Officer, East Bay Community Foundation
"Thank you for carrying us through this process. The end result is pretty dramatic, thanks to your careful eye, your methodical work, and your creative suggestions. You’re a superstar!"
- Tuu-Van Nguyen, Program Officer, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
"From her insights into fundraising, to her pointed questions on strategy and her well-organized agendas -- Anne's support has been invaluable. Anne has great energy and is an important member of the TAHMO team."
- Dr. John Selker, Oregon State University (for Trans-African Hydro Meteorological Observatory)
"We needed someone who was independent, highly focused and knowledgable about capturing data from nonprofits. The final report was excellent. Thanks for taking on Fresno!"
- Charise Hanson, Program Officer (former), Central Valley Community Foundation
"Anne has done excellent consultancy work. Her research and review of grant materials produced high quality outputs—she asked tough questions and delivered on time. I would highly recommend Anne."
- Kim Hamilton, Deputy Director, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
"That was a great event. Thanks so much for a fantastic facilitation – you know your job and you do it very well! I'm already looking forward to next year’s meeting."
- Dr. George Okwach, International Crops Research Institute, Mali
"Working with Anne was extremely excellent! We were very happy with the board retreat and initial strategic planning. The summary report from the retreat is great and goes a long ways to setting a future agenda for CCS."
- Rev. Jim Lawrence, Dean, Center for Swedenborgian Studies
"Thanks for the excellent job on the case studies. I presented your work at the convening and it garnered a lot of attention. I’m excited to see how things move forward!"
- Richard Caldwell, Senior Program Officer, Gates Foundation
"It was a pleasure working with Schonfield Consulting on our health program evaluation. Anne was super thoughtful and organized, and helped us translate lots of data into a very useful product for our Board."
- Jackie Hausman, Program Officer, Kenneth Rainin Foundation
"Anne is a pleasure to work with and guides you through the difficult strategic planning process with thoughtfulness, passion, and a great work ethic!”
- DeAndre James, CEO, Pajaro Valley Community Health Trust
“Anne provides us with excellent fundraising advice. She put a lot of time and thinking into an excellent fundraising retreat with Board and staff. We did some darn good work and had a good time doing it!”
- Deborah Barron, Founder, New Left Accelerator